There are many Resources available to the community at First Presbyterian Church of Alameda.
- Alameda Korean Presbyterian Church – Worship Service is on Sundays at 12:30 p.m.
- Boy Scout Troop 2– Troop 2 is the oldest Boy Scout Troop in the Alameda council, with a long history of excellence and service for more than 95 years. The Troop meets 7:30 to 9:00 pm every Monday at the First Presbyterian Church of Alameda, our charter organization.
Self-Help Groups– We help to support our community by providing a space for group meetings in our Conference Room. If you are interested in attending any of these meetings, the schedule is as follows:
- Alcoholics Anonymous (A.A.) meetings (“Happy Hour”) every evening starting at 5:45 p.m.
- Cocaine Anonymous (C.A.) meeting on Wednesday evenings starting at 7:30 p.m.
- Women’s Serenity Group on Tuesday afternoons starting at 1:00 p.m.
- Al-Anon meeting on Thursday evenings starting at 8:00 p.m.
Other Valuable Resources: