The heart of Fellowship is hospitality; making the stranger feel at home. Jesus lived his life in fellowship with others. At First Presbyterian of Alameda we express our fellowship with him in a variety of ways. All are welcome to join us at Coffee Hour immediately following worship service; a longstanding tradition at our church.
Other activities and opportunities for fellowship through course of the year.
- Women’s Breakfast is held every 3rd Saturday of the month at 9:00 a.m. in the parlor
- Men’s Breakfast is held every 4th Saturday of the month. We gather for breakfast and fellowship at 9:00 a.m
- Lenten Soup Suppers every Wednesday evening during Lent; each week showcasing savory soups from the Deacons/Parish, Older Adult Ministry, Session and Youth Ministry.
- Worship in the Park is held in August at Lincoln Park. Here we enjoy a musical worship service and amazing BBQ just in time for the annual Church picnic.
- All Church Retreat is a weekend getaway to the redwoods of Sonoma County, traditionally held at St. Dorothy’s Rest in Camp Meeker.
- Parents’ Night Out is scheduled on a Friday or Saturday night, from 6 to 10 PM. Parents have a night off! We serve a communal dinner, followed by crafts, games and an optional movie. PNO is open to friends and family.